Stocking Status: Special Order - Typically ships in 5-10 business days
Will drop ship from manufacturer in 1 business day with Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air Shipping Selection
Will drop ship from manufacturer in 1-2 business days if order total is over $500.00
- Buy 10 for $2,162.39 each and save 0%
- Buy 25 for $2,153.71 each and save 1%
- Buy 50 for $2,145.02 each and save 1%
– The stands for a “” section v-belt. This is considered a “Classic” v-belt style that has a top width of 7/8 (0.875) inches and a thickness of 17/32 (0.531) inches.
– inches is the inside circumference of the belt. For -section v-belts, the outside circumference is found by adding inches to the inside length of the belt. So, the outside circumference of the belt is inches (+).
- Flex-Weave Cover – The Gates SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8 v-belt is a wrapped belt that features a patented single layer fabric construction for longer cover life. The cover protects the belt core from oil dirt and heat. The wrapped cover also makes the belt suitable for clutching applications.
- Flex-Bonded Cords – The Hi-Power II belt line utilizes a proprietary core material blend that strongly bonds the polyester cords to the body of the belt, resulting in uniform load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Gates Curves – The belt cross-section has been optimized to provide proper cord support and full contact with the pulley to provide uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life.
Matching / Multi-Belt Drives:
Part of the V80 Matching System - Gates Hi-Power II SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8 v-belts can be used individually in a single vbelt drive or can be used in sets of 2 or more belts for higher horsepower applications. All belts in a multiple belt drive must be within a certain length tolerance in order for the belts to work together to provide the full design horsepower. In the past, manufacturing tolerances were wider and each belt was assigned a match number that indicated its exact length within the manufacturing tolerance. Gates invested heavily to reduce manufacturing tolerances. The result was the V80 matching system that ensures that every SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8 belt can be used in a matched set, regardless of batch or lot. An alternative to using a set of individual belts is to use a joined or banded belt such as the Gates C-Section Hi-Power II PowerBand belt.
RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
RMA static conductivity requirements.
Same Size – Different Product Line:
|Part Number||Price||Horsepower Rating (1) on a 9” Pulley||Horsepower Rating (1) on a 7” Pulley||Shock Load||Backside Idler||Clutching|
|Gates SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8||$2171.08|
(1) Horsepower rating calculated using Gates Design Flex software for a single belt at 1750 rpm and a 1:1 speed ratio on a 9” pulley
(2) Horsepower rating calculated using Gates Design Flex software for a single belt at 1750 rpm and a 1:1 speed ratio on a 7” pulley
- AC Delco SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8 fan belt
- Balflex Classic SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Bando Power King SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Bestorq Wrapped SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Browning Super Gripbelt SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Carlisle Super II SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Continental SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8 V-Belt
- ContiTech (Conti) SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Dayco Gold Label AP55
- Dayton SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8 fan belt
- Dodge AP55
- Dunlop SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Fenner Classic SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Goodrich SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8 vbelt
- Goodyear Hy-T Plus SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Hutchinson Conventional Wrapped SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Jason Industrial Unimatch Multi-Plus SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Maska Classical VBSVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Mitsuboshi Red Label SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Optibelt VB SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Pirelli SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8 veebelt
- Pix SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8 vbelt
- TB Woods Conventional SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Thermoid Prime Mover SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8
- Thermoid Select SVS3/C10.56 2.3/8